(gifts of $1,500 to $4,999 annually)
Crucial investments made by our Signal Society members ensure that all Bay Area residents have access to KQED’s intelligent, engaging and inspiring educational media and programming that nurtures learning, fosters civic engagement and challenges us all to be more. Make a significant investment in the public media you love by joining today.
To thank you for supporting our mission and our community, Signal Society members are offered enhanced benefits. You get an insider look at the programming and services of KQED, including tours of our studios and chances to meet public media personalities like Karen Grigsby Bates, Shereen Marisol Meraji, Ron Elving, Scott Shafer, Judy Woodruff, Kelly McEvers and others.
Signal Society members are recognized in these ways:
- Invitations to Signal Society events, screenings and receptions with public media personalities
- Pledge-Free Stream, a live stream of KQED Public Radio that runs at the same time as our regular on-air drives, omitting all fundraising breaks
- Access to KQED Passport, an on-demand library of quality public broadcasting programming online
- Direct-line access to a KQED Development Department staff representative
- Subscriptions to Go Public monthly major donor email newsletter and Go Public annual printed major donor newsletter
For more information on joining the Signal Society, please contact Michele Martinez Reese, Senior Director of Leadership Gifts, at (415) 553-2194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can upgrade to the Signal Society now by clicking here.
Thank you for your support!