This piece was inspired by an episode of The Cooler, KQED’s weekly pop culture podcast. Give it a listen!
We all know Blue Ivy, North West, and Apple, but the world of unusual celebrity baby names goes far beyond those three. Don’t believe me? All of these names belong to real humans:
Pirate Houseman (Jonathan Davis of KORN)
- Pilot Inspektor (Jason Lee)
- Bogart Che Peyote (“Puck” from The Real World: San Francisco)
- Jermajesty (Jermaine Jackson)
- Royal Reign (Lil Kim)
- Kyd (David Duchovny)
- Bronx Mowgli (Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz)
- Tu Morrow (Rob Morrow)
- Ode Mountain (Jena Malone).
And there are even weirder ones where those came from. Test your knowledge of bizarre celebrity names: