KQED Radio
KQED Newssee more
Latest Newscasts:KQEDNPR
Player Sponsored By
upper waypoint

Katy Tur on Covering Donald Trump During 'The Craziest Campaign in American History'

53:08
at
Save ArticleSave Article
Failed to save article

Please try again

Katy Tur is the author of "Unbelievable: My Front-Row Seat to the Craziest Campaign in American History." (Photo: Elena Seibert)

When NBC News and MSNBC correspondent Katy Tur was assigned to cover the Trump presidential campaign, her editors assured her it would be short-term–no more than six weeks. Forty states and a year and a half later, Donald Trump was elected president. Now, Tur has published “Unbelievable: My Front-Row Seat to the Craziest Campaign in American History,” replete with campaign trail gossip and stories of being singled out by Trump at campaign rallies. Tur joins us in studio to discuss her experiences trailing Trump, today’s media landscape and the latest political news.

Guest:
Katy Tur,
correspondent, NBC News; Anchor, MSNBC Live; author, “Unbelievable: My Front-Row Seat to the Craziest Campaign in American History”

Sponsored

lower waypoint
next waypoint
Death Doula Alua Arthur on How and Why to Prepare for the EndHow to Create Your Own ‘Garden Wonderland’First Trump Criminal Trial Underway in New YorkThe Beauty in Finding ‘Other People’s Words’ in Your OwnWhat the 99 Cents Only Stores Closure Means to CaliforniansBay Area Diaspora Closely Watching India’s Upcoming Electionare u addicted to ur phoneJosé Vadi’s “Chipped” Looks at Life from a Skateboarder’s Lens‘The Notorious PhD’ on How Hip Hop Made AmericaSan Francisco Voters Face a Crowded and Contentious Mayor’s Race