Are you a KQED Teach user? Planning on applying the skills you learned from KQED Teach in the classroom in fall 2017? If so, we’d love to talk with you about your experiences.
This fall, KQED is conducting a series of case studies to better understand how you use KQED Teach resources and incorporate digital media into your classroom. By participating, you’ll help us make KQED Teach better for all educators.
- Must be a member of KQED Teach
- Plan to use content or skills you learned from KQED Teach in the classroom during the fall 2017 semester
- Available to participate in periodic phone/Skype interviews during the fall 2017 semester
- Possibly allow observers to visit your class during a KQED Teach-inspired activity
- Participants will receive $100 upon completion
Please fill out our contact form to get involved.