The iconic Masterpiece series is drawing to a close, but you could win the ultimate “Downton Farewell” package: A night’s stay for two at San Francisco’s historic Palace hotel, with afternoon tea!
But don’t despair, Downton devotees. To ease the pain, we’re offering one lucky winner the ultimate Crawley-inspired Downton Farewell package: A night’s stay for two at the historic Palace Hotel in downtown San Francisco! To complete the Downton Abbey atmosphere, our friends at the Palace are also offering a complimentary afternoon tea fit for Lady Mary, to be taken in The Garden Court at the Palace.
How, you ask, do you get a chance to win this posh prize package? It’s simple: Just repost this Downton Abbey finale image to Twitter, Instagram or KQED’s Facebook Page Timeline with the words “I need that Downton Farewell Package, KQED” and the hashtag #DowntonFarewellContest.
We’ll collect all entries that use the hashtag and choose one lucky winner at random, who’ll receive a Saturday night’s stay and a Saturday Signature Tea for two at the Palace Hotel.
Step-by-step instructions for entering:
- Save the Downton Abbey finale image above (it’s also here)
- Upload it to Twitter or Instagram or post it directly onto KQED’s Facebook Page with the words “I need that Downton Farewell Package, KQED” and the hashtag #DowntonFarewellContest
- That’s it. You’ve got until midnight on Sunday, March 6, 2016 (the date of the finale) to enter.
The Rules (Short Version)
- The contest will end at 11.59pm on Sunday, March 6, 2016. You must enter by this deadline with your photo and caption uploaded.
- The winner will be announced on KQED’s Facebook Page, Twitter account and Instagram account on Monday, March 14, 2015.
- You can only enter once, whether it’s by Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- The winner will be chosen at random, and will win a Saturday night’s stay for two people and a Saturday Signature Tea for two in The Garden Court at the Palace Hotel at 2 New Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94105, (total value: $425.00.) Prize must be redeemed after Monday, March 14, 2015.
- You must be a California resident and 18 years or older to participate, and employees of KQED or the Palace Hotel are not eligible to enter.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and by entering you release Twitter, Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability associated with this contest
- Winner will be contacted via his or her method of entry.