Win a hotel stay for two in Monterey with a personalized behind-the-scenes tour of the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium!
The biggest TV event of the summer is happening right in your own back yard, Bay Area: Big Blue Live from Monterey Bay Aquarium. For three nights beginning Monday August 31, this live collaboration between PBS and the BBC will bring the incredible marine life of the Aquarium and its surroundings straight to your living room. And we’re going to help you celebrate by offering you the chance to win an amazing personalized Monterey experience of your very own.
One lucky winner will win:
- One night’s stay for two at the Portola Hotel and Spa in Monterey
- A one-of-a-kind behind-the-scenes tour of Monterey Bay Aquarium, tailored to your specific interests
- Two General Admission tickets to Monterey Bay Aquarium
How do you get a chance to win this prize package? It’s easy! Just repost this irresistible picture of the Aquarium’s own Abby the Otter to Twitter, Instagram or KQED’s Facebook Page Timeline with your own caption and the hashtag #SignificantOtterGiveaway:
Groan-worthy otter puns are positively encouraged for your caption. We’ll choose one lucky winner at random from among everyone who’s entered.
Step-by-step instructions for entering:
- Save this photo of Monterey Aquarium’s Abby the Otter
- Upload it to Twitter or Instagram or post it directly onto KQED’s Facebook Page with your caption and the hashtag #SignificantOtterGiveaway
- That’s it. You’ve got until midnight on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 to enter.
The Rules (Short Version)
- The contest will end at 11.59pm on Wednesday, August 26, 2015. You must enter by this deadline with your photo and caption uploaded.
- The winner will be announced on KQED’s Facebook Page, Twitter account and Instagram account on Monday, August 31, 2015.
- You can only enter once, whether it’s by Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- The winner will be chosen at random, and will win a night’s stay for two people at the Portola Hotel & Spa in Monterey California, a free personalized behind-the-scenes tour of Monterey Bay Aquarium and two General Admission tickets to the Aquarium (total value: $350.) Prize must be redeemed after September 7, 2015.
- You must be a California resident and 18 years or older to participate, and employees of KQED are not eligible to enter.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and by entering you release Twitter, Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability associated with this contest.
- Winner will be contacted via his or her method of entry.
- By uploading a caption for this contest, you agree that it may be posted to KQED’s website and included in marketing materials. You agree that you have obtained permission from everyone in your photo for it to be shared as part of the contest and in KQED’s marketing.