Exercise your brain this summer with KQED’s 7-Day Brain Flex! Take a quick quiz that tell us your brain type, and we’ll then send you two pieces of curated content a day from KQED .
Still need persuading? Sign up for KQED’s 7-Day Brain Flex before July 26, 2015 and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win this incredible Specialized bike from Valencia Cyclery in San Francisco — or apply the value of $399 to the purchase of another bike from Valencia Cyclery!
All you have to do is be one of the first 50 people to sign up for our 7-Day Brain Flex and you’ll be entered into the draw. The Flex is FREE and will bring you the very best articles, videos and audio from across KQED, NPR and PBS, specially curated for you — so what are you waiting for? Click here to sign up!
The Rules (Short Version)
- The drawing will begin Monday, June 15, 2015 at 8 a.m. PST and end at midnight PST on Sunday, July 26, 2015.
- One (1) winner will be selected via random drawing from among the eligible entries received to win one Specialized 2014 Vita women’s bicycle or the winner may apply the value of $399 to the purchase of another bike from Valencia St. Cyclery. The value of this prize is approximately $399.
- The selected winner must claim his or her prize within three business days of being contacted by KQED.
- You must be 18 years or older and a California resident to participate. Employees of KQED are not eligible to enter. One entry per person or household.
- This drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering you release Facebook from any and all liability associated with this contest.