Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- White House floats $4.6M cut to tsunami warning system; move could be dire for North Coast, local officials say (Times Standard)
- Teachers’ contracts hinder misconduct investigation (Los Angeles Times)
- California bill would let non-doctors do some abortions to expand access (Los Angeles Times)
- Power Struggle Over Indian Tribe Splinters Into Violence in California (New York Times)
- Insurer Battles (Wall Street Journal)