Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Parents, teachers protest plan to scrap transitional kindergarten (Los Angeles Times)
- Will L.A. Unified’s response to abuse allegations pass muster? (Los Angeles Times)
- TRIBES: Governor appoints tribal adviser (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- Judge: Calif serial killer can be extradited to NY (Wall Street Journal)
- Stanford Raises $6.2-Billion, a Record for Higher Education (Chronicle of Higher Education)