Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Judge questions why Bell’s former police chief isn’t facing corruption charges (Los Angeles Times)
- Costs mount for Glendale’s ongoing inquiry into chromium 6 (Los Angeles Times)
- Twitter Use by Shabab in Somalia Incites U.S. (New York Times)
- Google, KKR in Solar Venture (Wall Street Journal)
- Richard Misrach | The Oakland-Berkeley Fire Aftermath | Following the Flames | by David Littlejohn (Wall Street Journal)