Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Blackstone Takes Top Spot Among Busiest Private-Equity Firms (Bloomberg)
- JPMorgan Differs With JPMorgan on Apple IPad (Bloomberg)
- FBI paid deputy to smuggle cellphone in jail sting (Los Angeles Times)
- Panel throws out part of Port of L.A.’s Clean Truck Program (Los Angeles Times)
- Internet Is Potent Weapon in Global Fight Against Human Trafficking (Imperial Valley News)