Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- California medical board fails to discipline 710 troubled doctors (Los Angeles Times)
- Newhall Ranch development clears a major hurdle (Los Angeles Times)
- San Diego lawyer pleads guilty in fraud case (Los Angeles Times)
- Mexico-Bound Immigrants Face Scrutiny at Border (New York Times)
- S.B. County OKs the culinary businesses – with limits (Riverside Press Enterprise)