Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- 42 furlough days ordered for L.A. workers who rejected labor deal (Los Angeles Times)
- Writers Guild of America members ratify new contract (Los Angeles Times)
- Nokia to Cut 7,000 Jobs in Cost-Cutting Move (New York Times)
- UCR BOSS GOES UNDERCOVER (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- Dock-jumping dog eyes more championships (San Diego Union Tribune)