- Dangerous Minds has posted a public TV documentary from 1963 documenting James Baldwin’s tour of black San Francisco.
- From The Informant: Audio from a panel discussion at the San Francisco Women’s Building, on the growing use of isolation units in US prisons.
- Richmond Confidential reports on a Contra Costa County program that helps prospective employees with criminal records expunge their records.
- From the Petrelis Files, a scorecard of closed or moribund gay & HIV institutions in San Francisco.
- TechCrunch has a post up about the new Facebook “send” button.
Blog Beat: Watch Documentary of James Baldwin in SF; The Facebook ‘Send’ Button 25 April,2011