Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- California agencies lent millions to employees who never repaid (Los Angeles Times)
- Federal agency accuses Beverly Hills company of trafficking Thai farmworkers (Los Angeles Times)
- One of every 11 California drivers spotted using cell phone (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- Kaiser, union stave off planned walkout – at least for now (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: The Clean Air Act Keeps Us Healthy (Wall Street Journal)