Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Cost to clean contaminated Valley water: at least $150m (Fresno Bee)
- GOP lawmakers threaten to withhold votes unless environmental rules are rewritten (Los Angeles Times)
- L.A. Unified construction chief resigns (Los Angeles Times)
- Northrop Approves Spinoff of Shipyard Operations (New York Times)
- Chevron to Expand Gorgon LNG Project (Wall Street Journal)