The Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas is on. That’s four glorious days of innovation, techno-lust, and puffery by press release.
What happens in Vegas…gets tweeted, live-blogged, reported, and streamed to the entire world (sometimes whether the world likes it or not).
Some resources for your technological consumer enjoyment below:
- Google News search
- Conference sessions by topic
- RSS feed
- Master list of exhibitors
- NPR All Tech Considered blog
- Google Real-time – tweets as they come in
- CES Follow Me – smartphone and web app
- Why Apple (officially) skips CES (ILounge)